As promised I am here to share with you guys my skin care routine. Overall I can say I have always had fairly good skin. Unfortunately when adulthood hit so did my adult acne. So I couldn’t get away with just soap and lotion anymore. So my nighttime routine is about 10 steps and I do it as a part of my wind down to sleep. I definitely suggest putting some music on or watching one of my YouTube videos (lol yes major plug) while you wind down for the night. I am one of those people who believe if I take care of my skin now then I won’t have problems later. However I am still looking for a serum to add to my routine so when I actually find something then I will let you know. My skin routine will more than likely change with time as I keep doing research.
If you guys want to see my routine please CLICK HERE
Here is my list of products
- Equate Beauty Makeup Wipes: I recommend the Neutrogena brand over the ponds brand personally because I feel like they do a better job. The Ponds wipes feel dry to me and sometimes I have to wet them to get them to work. I feel like I shouldn’t have to do more work.
- Vitamin E Oil: Sometimes I do a mixture of 1/3 Coconut Oil, 1/3 Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and 1/3 Vitamin E Oil. However I realize that that was making my eyebrows grow back faster and I have been really lazy when it comes to my eyebrows.
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleaner
- Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask: Sometimes on the nights where I have extra time I will even use this as a mask.
- Boots Facial Toner
- Aveeno Nighttime Moisturizer
- Boots Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream
Something that I learned awhile ago is that it is good to keep extra clean washcloths. I buy the $5 pack from Walmart and I use them strictly for my face.
So I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you so much for watching.
Until the next burst of thought…Stay Blessed.