YES A SPECIAL MONDAY UPLOAD!!!! Today I am here to discuss this BEAUTIFUL palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It is the limited edition Self Made Palette. I also want to say that this week is definitely devoted to this palette so keep a look out for the looks that are coming.
This limited edition palette can be found at ULTA for $35 and you will be blessed with 14 gorgeous highly pigmented (despite the swatch on my skin) colors. It is a mix between mattes and glitter colors.
I feel like my photos are not doing the colors justice but that is why I get to talk about the colors.
- Pink Champagne: Rose Gold with a Titanium Finish
- Metallic Plum: Dark plum with a Metallic finish
- Self Made: Deep Bronze with a Satin Finish
- Witchy: khaki grey with a sparkle finish
- Blush: light beige with a duo chrome pink finish
- Blossom: lilac pink with a metallic finish
- Buttery: buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish
Witchy in my opinion is more pink than grey when you swatch it even though in the palette it looks grey. Other that I completely agree with descriptions given for the palette.
8. Deep Purple: amethyst purple with a titanium finish
9. Treasure: ultra-light Champagne with a metallic finish
10. Hot & Cold: rum brown with a metallic finish
11. Sherbet: ultra-light peach with a velvet finish
12. Isla: sea foam green with a duo chrome gold finish
13, Spirit Rock: galaxy black with a sparkle finish
14. Hot Chocolate: rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish
I actually completely agree with all of these descriptions with the bottom row swatches. I am most excited about “Hot & Cold” and “Spirit Rock” Hot & Cold is a very pretty metallic brown and it is very pigmented so the color pay off is without complaint. Spirit Rock is not just black. It has pink and purple sparkle within the color that I really tried to get it on camera but no picture will do this color justice.
What do you guys think about this palette?