Would I consider week 1 a success? NAW not even close. But I know that was due to my training and me not planning for it. Everything is back to normal for Week 2 and I readjusted my meal plan to be more filling but less calories. My average caloric burn was around 630 but I had one day under 500. Sadly in Lafayette, their salads were not the best and plus I was not eating regularly. Due to a travel day, I combined Chest & Biceps Day with my Saturday workout and I really liked this combo. So I have made a couple adjustments. As far as Yoga, I did not get it in as much as I like. Am I disappointed with the Week 1, YES, but I already know it is game time.
Yet again I will be traveling through the weekend so this week is more about what I am eating rather than my workouts, hince why I changed it.
Here is my End of Week 1 Stats:
Weight: 232.2 lbs (+2.6)
Arms 14.0″ (-0.5″)
Bust 39.5″ (-1.0″)
Chest 36.5″ (+0.5″)
Stomach 42″ (+0.5″)
** I also know that my measurements can be a little off. I am saving progress photos to once a month since its pretty depressing taking photos once a week.**
- 500-800 calories burned a day
- 5-6 workouts a week
- incorporate yoga 3 days/ week
- rest days: Friday and Sunday
- 1450 Calorie Intake Maximum
- Experiencing major body pains but I can’t decide if they require braces or if its just me being sore.
- Monday: Back, Triceps, Body Combat
- Tuesday: Full Leg Day
- Wednesday: Chest, Biceps and Body Combat
- Thursday: Travel Day
- Friday: Active Rest Day (Yoga)
- Saturday: On Travel
- Sunday: On Travel
- Breakfast: Meal Replacement Shake, 1 Tbsp Fiber, 16 oz Crystal Light, Vitamins
- Mid Morning Snack: Banana
- Lunch: 4 oz. Turkey Wraps, 1/2 cup of Cilantro Lime Rice
- Pre Workout Snack: Orange, Pre-workout Drink
- Dinner: Chicken Salad
I honestly think food is more important that anything so that shall be handled.
What are you doing for the week?