What happened to Check In 3? Quite simple, I was out of town for the weekend and was scheduled to come back on last Monday. However I live in Houston and if you recall Houston was trying to become Atlantis’ next door neighbor last Monday. For this reason I was stuck for another day (not that that was a complete disappointment), and without my scale and my measuring tape. I can pretty much say Monday April 11 until has all blended into one week for me. Work outs were fairly minimal as I was not driving in the storm weather when I finally got back to Houston. Then I spent 2 afternoons working on my car since some water got in there. My stress levels from last week have been pretty bad and I know this also affects my weight BUT I did focus more on my eating. I am a chronic emotional eater so I knew this was going to be important for me.
All great achievements require time – Maya Angelou
Here is my End of Week 3 Stats:
Weight: 228.8 lbs (-3.4)
Arms 14.0″ (No Change)
Bust 39.0″ (-0.5″)
Chest 36 ” (-0.5″)
Stomach 41.5″ (-0.5″)
Booty 49″ (+0.5”)
Thighs 30.5″ (-0.5”)
Calves 16.5″ (No Change)
Taking my first set of photos but not confident enough to post them yet. Maybe when I can clearly see the change I will.
- 500-800 calories burned a day
- 5-6 workouts a week
- incorporate yoga 3 days/ week
- rest days: Friday and Sunday
- 1450 Calorie Intake Maximum
This week I have nothing out of the ordinary scheduled so I actually do not have any major concerns. All my meals have already been fully prepped or ready to cook immediately.
- Monday: Back, Triceps, Body Combat
- Tuesday: Glutes and Hamstrings; 20 mins self Spin
- Wednesday: Chest, Biceps and Body Combat
- Thursday: Full Leg Day; 20 mins self Spin
- Friday: Active Rest Day (Yoga)
- Saturday: Shoulders, Abs, and Calves; Spin Class
- Sunday: Rest Day; Meal Prep Day
- Breakfast: 3 Extra Large Egg Whites, 2 oz. Turkey Sausage, 1 Tbsp Fiber, 16 oz Crystal Light, Vitamins
- Mid Morning Snack: Grapes, Nuts
- Lunch: 4 oz. Balsamic Chicken, ½ cup of Sweet Potatoes, 1 cup of Spinach
- Pre Workout Snack: Orange,Nuts, Pre-workout Drink
- Dinner: Chicken Salad
What are you doing for the week?