April is gone and May has arrived and sadly I must say I did an injustice to myself last week. I meal prepped and 3 out of the 6 days did not even eat what I made because “I just didn’t feel like it”. I knew that I would regret it especially since you should start the new month on a high note BUT I did it anyway.
One thing I noticed last month was that I was pretty burnt out by Thursdays and had very little motivation to do anything on Thursdays so they will be my most important days this month. Luckily my gym has opened up more Yoga classes so I can start taking those. I have been afraid to take yoga classes because I was always afraid of being the fat girl in the back breathing hard and not doing the posing right BUT clearly that was all in my head. Not to mention my YouTube yoga really helped me stick out that hour long class.
A friend of mine created a meal plan for me that I plan on starting next week but for this week I want to keep it simple and easy to prepare. I am cooking my food every 2 days instead of for the whole week this week. I am really tired of the whole leftover thing. So my veggies cut, my meat is measured out, and my rice is ready for the rice cooker but I am not cooking it all at once. Maybe fresher food will help with my desire to actually eat them.
All and all April is pretty much the representation of saying you want to do something and then actually doing something completely different. I can’t expect change doing the same thing over and over, the actual definition of insanity.
Progress is not achieved by luck or accident, but by working on yourself daily. – Epictetus
Here is my End of Week 4 Stats:
Weight: 230.6 lbs. (+1.8)
Arms 14.0″ (No Change)
Bust 40″ (+1″)
Chest 36 ” (-0.5″)
Stomach 41″ (-0.5″)
Booty 50″ (+0.5”)
Thighs 31.5″ (-1.0”)
Calves 16.5″ (No Change)
I am ok with my booty and thighs as long as my booty lifts and my thighs tone.
- 500-800 calories burned a day
- 5-6 workouts a week
- incorporate yoga 3 days/ week
- rest days: Friday and Sunday
- 1450 Calorie Intake Maximum
Need to stay consistent.
- Monday: Core (CX Class) & Body Combat
- Tuesday: Glutes and Hamstrings; 20 mins self Spin, Yoga (Class)
- Wednesday: Chest, Biceps and Body Combat
- Thursday: Full Leg Day; 20 mins self Spin
- Friday: Active Rest Day (Yoga)
- Saturday: Upper Body, Calves; Yoga (Class)
- Sunday: Rest Day; Meal Prep Day; Yoga
- Breakfast: 2 Large Egg Whites, 2 oz. Turkey Sausage, 1 Tbsp. Fiber, 16 oz. Crystal Light, Vitamins, Multi Grain English Muffin
- Mid-Morning Snack: Orange, Nuts
- Lunch: 4 oz. baked Chicken, ½ cup of brown rice, 1 cup of Spinach
- Pre Workout Snack: Orange, Nuts, Pre-workout Drink
- Dinner: Chicken Salad
What are you doing for the week?