As much as it pains me to admit this….I think I have to go back to really low carbs. I feel that may be the only way that I can really see some weight loss happening in my life. Luckily I have found a lot a recipes that do not require a lot of carbs and still have flavor.
I will be going out of town at the end of the week at which point I will be using myfitnesspal to stay around 1200-1300 calories in case there is no time to work out.
Last week I successful held a one legged chair pose on my left leg but my right leg is being a bit rebellious and does not want me to completely be great. I think yoga has also helped with the crazy lower back pain I normally have as well.
I am obsessed with myself – Me
Here is my End of Week 5 Stats:
Weight: 229.2 lbs. (-1.4)
Arms 14.0″ (No Change)
Bust 39.5″ (-0.5″)
Chest 36 ” (No Change)
Stomach 41″ (No Change)
Booty 50″ (No Change)
Thighs 31.5″ (No Change)
Calves 16.5″ (No Change)
- 500-800 calories burned a day
- 5-6 workouts a week
- incorporate yoga 3 days/ week
- rest days: Friday and Sunday
- 1450 Calorie Intake Maximum
Need to stay consistent.
- Monday: Body Combat
- Tuesday: Glutes and Hamstrings; 20 mins self Spin, Yoga
- Wednesday: Chest, Biceps and Body Combat
- Thursday: Full Leg Day; 20 mins self Spin
- Friday: Active Rest Day (Yoga)
- Saturday: Upper Body, Calves; Yoga (Class)
- Sunday: Rest Day; Meal Prep Day; Yoga
- Breakfast: 2 Large Egg Whites, 2 oz. Turkey Sausage, 1 Tbsp. Fiber, 16 oz. Crystal Light, Vitamins, Multi Grain English Muffin
- Mid-Morning Snack: Orange, Nuts
- Lunch: 4 oz. baked Chicken, ½ cup Jasmine Rice, Cucumbers
- Pre Workout Snack: Pre-workout Drink
- Dinner: Chicken Salad
What are you doing for the week?