I am absolutely positive you are sick of seeing these hauls but the reason I want to introduce to you guys some of the items I will be reviewing and giving you guys reasons why I am trying these products. I figure what is the point of breaking down ingredients if I am not showing you products with them. I will try to list some of the key ingredients down below so that I can discuss them.
Please Check Out the Video above:
CLINIQUE Bottom Lash Mascara $11.99
Beauty Blender $20
Sephora Collection Green Tea Eye Mask $5 (Relaxing and Refreshing)
- Natural Green Tea Extract: Purifies
- Bu Gu Zhi leaf, Magnolia, and Willow Extracts: Purify, mattify, reduce the appearance of imperfections on the skin’s surface, and diminish excess shine.
- Spearmint Extract: Improves pore elasticity
- Activated Charcoal: Tightens and detoxes
- Arginine: Clarifies pores
- Moroccan Lava Clay: Removes dead skin cells and firms
- Glycolic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- ACNECIDIC-6™ 4.4%: Delivers a blend of AHA and BHA acids for clearer-looking skin
- Activated-X Charcoal: Attracts toxic substances into its mass up to 500 times its volume to benefit all skin types
- K17-Clay™: Addresses excess oil, bacteria, and toxins
- TEAOXI™: Refreshes skin with eucalyptol, linalool oil, and powerful flavonoids derived from real pieces of eucalyptus leaf.