I feel like I have not done one of these in a while and I figured it should be travel related. If you are like me, traveling is pretty much the ultimate bae and at any time you will be seeing him again. One of my favorite quick trips is a girl’s weekend. Though it is very tempting to just put your entire wardrobe in a suitcase and pray it is less than 50 lbs., I have some ideas that can save you money and time:
- Save yourself $50 (unless it is Southwest) and just carry on. Lately I have noticed airlines are getting stricter about carryon luggage but just make sure one of them can definitely fit under the seat in front of you
- Pack your smaller purse in suitcase and carry a bigger bag as a carry on
- I suggest a roller bag rather than a duffel bag.
- When deciding on what to wear I suggest picking a color palette and go for that. That way you can interchange things and one or two pairs of shoes makes packing much easier.
- ALWAYS use plastic bags or Ziploc bags to hold your toiletries. I suggest putting plastic in your containers to help them from leaking. Then I put them in a Ziploc bag just to make sure. Plus I can squeeze that into smaller spaces in the suitcase.
- Well these are my top tips for packing for a girl’s weekend. I hope you guys enjoy yours fully.